Sunday, September 17, 2006

Beautiful San Francisco Part II

Sorry for the multiple posts...Its a pity blogspot can only accept up to 3mb of photos per entry....i will try to summarize things...:)

I left my heart in San Francisco??....












Just a sidetrack... this is Sam's daughter, Alya,... with her toy Cow... she loves it so much... she always kisses it. Alya is so adorable... she keeps me entertained with her multiple facial expressions and moodswings throughout the trip. Somehow, i think she is a God-send to let me experience what my future holds for me. Especially when i would like to have 4 children....oh dear...



Its so common to have murals in SanFrancisco. If this occured in Singapore, it will be white washed and painted over by the government cleaners the next day!










This is Lombart Street... extremely steep, with left turns and right turns if you wanna go down. Somehow reminds me of our Lumbar spine... very analogous in nature, and they even sound similar. Check out the pics! (Left: Top-Down view of Lombart street, Right: Bottom-Up view of Lombart Street)


No comments: