Monday, January 08, 2007

Opportunities in ST SATCOM

Current Mood: Relief....

Again, i find myself looking for opportunities in Singapore as a Microwave Engineer. Being in such a niche market, it sometimes is challenging when it comes to job hunting.

Unlike my IT and financial banking/planning/management peers, flip the classifieds and scores of positions await them. Whereas a microwave engineer...... a little corner here...and a little corner there.

Finally, ST SATCOM is willing to hire a Beng instead of a MsC or Phd. Not much experience needed too. Unlike the previous requirements...they had required MsC with 5 yrs experience, or Phd with 2 yrs experience. How to find?

I can finally set my mind at ease....at least if my current company decides not to expand into asia, i can still go back, and work close to home.....whew...

No comments: