Thursday, October 04, 2007

7 Day Tour - Singapore...

Had a great time in Singapore for a little break from work. 7 days to reminisce my past routines and lifestyles...and relive the life with family and friends around me. My 1st day made me realize how much i missed my family. And my last day made me realize that times have changed and i have to be strong. Every Singaporean....has to be global. Singapore is too small. That is our strength and that is our weakness. Because we are small, we realized much earlier than our lumbering neighbours that globalization will come sooner or later. This realization made us accept this fact more readily, than most others.

Food is still good in Singapore, and i still love it. My best memory is sipping Yuan Yang, and having thick-goey-sinful-peanut-butter toast at 新旺茶餐厅 in Marina Square. Wonderful recommendation by WP. No food pics here....was too greedy. Left hand on the yuanyang, right hand on the fork....no hands for the camera...


Weather was great too. Felt great skating in breezy ECP with WP...finally. Beats skating alone in Sunnyvale.

No comments: