Thursday, December 28, 2006

LA-Vegas Road Trip

I have been neglecting this blog for a while...had a busy Xmas week. Was busy clearing my work in preparation for this 5-day road trip. Yes!!! 5 Days!... no email, no circuits to troubleshoot, no shit!

Juz in case you do not know what a road trip is, its basically juz driving long distance to tour various places. Its damn popular with the Asians here in S.V, and i managed to tag along with a group of students who were mostly studying in Stanford.

And this was how i spent my Xmas:

Day 1(22nd Dec): Drive down to LA, stopping by Hearst Castle
Day 2(23rd Dec): Universal Studios(LA)
Day 3(24th Dec): Disney Land(LA)
Day 4(25th Dec): Drive up to Vegas
Day 5(26th Dec): Drive back to Sunnyvale

I promise pictures on this blog... still sorting them out. Its too many pics. For a rough idea.... my 2GB SD card on my Lumix is insufficient... thats how many pics we took!!!

No comments: