Sunday, June 29, 2008

Time to sell a Camry

The time has come to sell my car. Its sad. This camry served me well, saves gas, and gave me 0 problems. Well, except for being locked out a couple of times. Its the 1st car that i drove my parents around in, and also the 1st car that i drove my fiancee in. Plenty of memories....nostalgic...



1995 Camry LE for Sale! Reliable & Durable Gas Saver! - $3800 (sunnyvale)


Reply to: sale-735957234@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-28, 11:49AM PDT


1995 Toyota Camry LE for Sale, with Freebies - Steering wheel lock, and engine oil thrown in!

Vehicle highlights:
- 4-Cylinder, 2.2L --> which saves plenty of gas, unlike the V6
- Low mileage of 122K
- Automatic transmission
- Airconditioning
- Power steering
- AM/FM stereo
- Dual Front air bags
- Power windows, power locks
- Cruise control
- Casette
** A thing to note about 1995 camrys is that their parts are 90% made in Japan, which translates to extreme reliability and durability.

Repairs/Servicing done:
- replaced timing belt at 113K, in 09/2006 (when i 1st bought from dealer)
- Passed smog check in 03/2008 this year.
- changed brakes and battery at 114K, 12/2006
- Did 120K service in 06/2007, at 118K

I have all paperwork, receipts and manuals with me. It will be handed over to the new owner.


Finally, some things about my driving:
- I am a careful and patient driver. I accelerate gently, and have not accelerated the engine past 3000RPM before! Because of that, i have also never found the need to jam my brakes hard. I love this car, and do not stinge on the servicing. Its engine oil change every 3000miles and even done a flushing of the coolant from the radiator. Only Chevron gas goes into the fuel tank, and no Arco.

- Like every used car, there are bound to be some scratches and small dents along the way, which was left by the previous owner. As long as the engine is running great, the exterior did not really matter much to me. Reliability and durability is what i go for.


I love this great car, but i have to sell it. May the highest bidder get it! Email/Call me 408-3686099.


No comments: