Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cutie!!

I finally managed to coax my landlord's son into my room to take a pic with me....:)....He is another cute kid..... and my mum says he has a mischievous look. He actually "intruded" into my room, and climbed onto my lap to see why i was speaking to my laptop...haha... that was when my mother saw him.




With this 'kid craze' going inside me, i wonder what would my parents' reaction be if i were to leave Singapore alone, and return with another 2 people............

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ray, dont get too anxious of having kids.. wait till u are back for your baby plan k..

u are really lucky that u dont have to suffer the haze in sg. The haze is really bad and affect quite a lot of ppl..
oh ya, u look good in the pics.. i dont see any flaws.. haha. I think the weather there must be execellent

Anonymous said...

That kid is cute.

GC

Twilightivy said...

gosh! this boy, the little one is sooo cute!! take more pics

Mrs Hanashima said...

My luggage is pretty big. Next time I fly SFO, i'll pack the kid in my luggage. No worries.

Ray said...

Oh dear, i wasted money on this lousy digicam... it cant even capture the outbreak i am having...!!!... ahhah...

Its a coffee-nation here...and im drinking more coffee than ever...that means... Outbreaks... sheesh...

Anonymous said...

no, u should say tht u hv spent ur money on the right digital cam.. Feel good that u made a right choice of digicam :)

Btw, the boy is really cute.. :) He looks smart

Anonymous said...

hahha... u really like kids.. i nv know that when u r in sg.. hahah... kids are fun to play with cos we only play with them for a couple of hrs... i believe that its diff when we need to take care and have fun with them... hehehe but afterall.. they are cute... =)

pr